We'll be on our way to San Fran Tuesday afternoon...have fun! Jetty
Wow. Looks like fun! I'm sorry I live too far away and can't join in!Keep on rockin'
we Wards are in...
Dr. Duck O'Boogie is Jasper and Syd's uncle, aka Uncle Duck. He played music with Garage Band this summer.
Jake & I will be out for the count. Enjoy!
Jake & I will be out for the count.
Post a Comment
playing tunes and making music with kids and their folks
6 comments:
We'll be on our way to San Fran Tuesday afternoon...have fun! Jetty
Wow. Looks like fun! I'm sorry I live too far away and can't join in!
Keep on rockin'
we Wards are in...
Dr. Duck O'Boogie is Jasper and Syd's uncle, aka Uncle Duck. He played music with Garage Band this summer.
Jake & I will be out for the count. Enjoy!
Jake & I will be out for the count.
Post a Comment